Eating Well Through Cancer Updated 15 Year Anniversary Edition
As seen on The 700 Club
What to eat when you are going through cancer treatment?
A groundbreaking cookbook especially for cancer patients and caregiver support, now available in a new and expanded 15 YEAR ANNIVERSARY EDITION.
Chemotherapy, radiation or surgery can affect the patient’s appetite
The chapters include nourishing foods that are best tolerated to ease common side effects such as nausea, sore mouth and throat, taste changes, neutropenia and weight loss.
With an emphasis on everyday healthy eating, this book is also an invaluable recipe resource for cancer prevention.
With an easier-to-read format, simple nutritious recipes, beautiful photographs, tips and information, this cancer cookbook will guide a cancer patient through treatment and better health.
Easy Practical Recipes In Cancer Cookbook
Super-satisfying recipes include creamy Easy Potato Soup for a sore mouth, comfort food like Chicken and Dumplings and the extensive Smoothie and Snack Chapter to help the patient eat nutrient-rich food during this challenging time. Each delicious recipe includes nutritional information plus highlights diabetic, gluten-free, vegetarian and freezer-friendly recipes.
- Quick Nourishing Recipes to Ease Side Effects
- Cancer Prevention Recipes
- Caregiver Support, Menus, Tips and Nutritional Nuggets
- Highlights Diabetic-Friendly, Gluten-Free, Vegetarian and Freezer-Friendly Recipes
- Over 175 Easy Recipes with Color Photographs
- Nutritional and Diabetic Information with each recipe